From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Zachary Kratochvil <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:32:02 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: Team Dinner @now!

Let's meet in the lobby! (Unless peeps already have table and wanna blitz back out?) I'm running a few mins late; wearing blue striped button-down and kakhis for those of you who don't know me. Can't wait to see ya real soon! :)

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1ODkzIEthdGhhcmluYS5XLkhvcm4uMTlAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBUUklBVEhMT04gIJjZiuLrnB9%2B&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1ODkzIEJyYW5kdC5ULlNsYXl0b24uMThAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBUUklBVEhMT04gIAIQ5hS2Xdr0&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON