Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: Barbara Sawhill <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: A question about meal plans for Foreign Language Teaching Assistants
Date: September 23, 2015 at 3:06:46 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Greetings,

I am gathering some data for our Administration about the types of meal plans that foreign language teaching assistants (i.e. Fulbrights or others who come on a J-1 visa to teach as well as take courses during the academic year) are given on other campuses as part of their housing and dining package.

If you have FLTAs on your campus, would you be so kind as to share with me what sort of meal plan your school provides them?  Happy to share the data with all if there is interest!

Many thanks!

Barbara

--
Barbara Sawhill

Director, Cooper International Learning Center<http://languages.oberlin.edu/>
Instructor, Hispanic Studies<http://new.oberlin.edu/arts-and-sciences/departments/hispanic_studies/>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2ELtJ1W38WaWXFvTmpuZ1JHbU0&revid=0B2ELtJ1W38WaK2ZYd0g1VTRDZXRVam5UMjVndGxuQi83bW5BPQ]

Spanish Language Education Coordinator / Coordinadora de educaciĆ³n en espaƱol
Radio Ambulante<http://radioambulante.org/>
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2ELtJ1W38WaOS1fcWxaUGtLbFU&revid=0B2ELtJ1W38WaTWJUUU0ycUdUM254Q2gveGwrWGhJUGxwaFdVPQ]

Lead Writer & Editor
Language Lab Unleashed!<http://languagelabunleashed.org/>