Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: Dan Soneson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MWALLT Conference Oct 10
Date: September 28, 2015 at 8:21:56 AM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

MWALLT 2015 Conference

Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana
October 10, 2015, 8 am - 6 pm

Theme: "Relevant Technologies for Language Learning: Methods and Spaces for Transfer of Knowledge, Practical Application, and Collaboration"

MWALLT invites you to attend our fall conference. We encourage current members, language instruction professionals and students to participate. Most sessions will be held concurrently and there will be several workshops as well.  Take a look at the program posted on the website for more details.

The registration deadline is October 1, 2015. Late registration and on-site registration will also be available, but we can't guarantee breakfast/lunch with a late registration.

• Conference registration includes a one-year membership to MWALLT.

• The conference program is now available on the website.

• Details about travel and lodging are also posted.

We hope you will plan to join us!

Best regards,

Carol Goss
Director, Language Resource Center