> On 2015 Sep 28, at 08:09, C. J. Weigand <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I found the Status Toolbar under the view menu but I can’t figure out how to turn it on. It is grayed out.

You can set up a script to let you turn it on or off as needed.

Go to the Script Workspace.

Create a new script called “Toggle Status Toolbar”. You’ll see a blank space waiting for you to write the script.

From the “Steps” menu, under “Windows”, double-click on “Show/Hide Toolbars”. This will insert that step into the blank space.

The newly inserted step will have 3 options: Show, Hide, and Toggle. Choose “Toggle”.

Close the script with Save.

Make sure the checkbox next to it in the list of scripts is checked, so it’ll show up in the “Scripts” menu.

Thereafter, make the Status Toolbar visible or hidden by invoking this script. If it’s one of the 1st 10 scripts to have that checkbox checked, you’ll be able to do it with ⌘-1, ⌘-2, ⌘-3, etc. (or whatever the Windows equivalent of ⌘ is), without having to use your mouse to select it from the menu.