Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder that the Student Activity Fair will be going on 3-5pm today on the green! Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered to run the table!

If you didn't volunteer, you're still more than welcome to show up and support the team! The more the merrier, and the more the 19s will be dying to be on our team once they see what an awesome group of people we are!

Be there. 3-5pm. On the green. Wearing whatever gear you feel like.

Matthew

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON