It's so nice to hear from a number of other  long-term list members! I'm also still here. My current job doesn't involve any FileMaker Pro (lots of Crystal Reports & Excel, with a bit of Tableau visualization use thrown in for spice) and I'm now several versions behind -- though not nearly as many versions as in Sheila's post. I get together when I can with folks from the Twin Cities FMPro user group; very nice people.

Blake