I participated in a thread opened by Tami Williams on August 26:

Highcharts javascript library + Windows 7 + IE 8 + FM 13 Webviewer issue

It's not a very active list, but not dead either.

John

From: "Richard S. Russell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 12:02:48 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hello? Anyone Still Here?

It seems that the only messages I get from the Dartmouth FileMaker Pro Discussions listserv any more are automated probes to determine if anyone’s still alive out here. With FMI’s own “Community” service
   https://community.filemaker.com/welcome
humming along nicely, does anyone still need this list, or is it due for a quiet death and solemn interment alongside 8-track tapes and 3.5” floppy disks?

Richard S. Russell
2642 Kendall Av. #2, Madison  WI  53705-3736
http://richardsrussell.livejournal.com/

The fact of having been born is a bad augury for immortality.

— George Santayana (1863–1953), American philosopher