Dear Faculty and Researchers:

I wanted to share two opportunities with you:

1. On Thursday, 9/23 from 4:30-5:30pm a representative from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will be presenting at the DEN Innovation Center.  They will discuss all things intellectual property and patent filing.  If interested, you can RSVP here - http://DEN-USPTO.eventbrite.com.
DEN: What to know-USPTO- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Presentation Tickets, Hanover | Eventbrite
Eventbrite - DEN - Dartmouth Entrepreneurship presents DEN: What to know-USPTO- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Presentation - Thursday, September 24, 2015 at DEN Innovation Center and New Venture Incubator, Hanover, NH. Find event and ticket information.

2. Additionally, we will be offering four, thirty-minute office hour slots with a USPTO representative between 2:00-4:00pm. These will be held at the DEN Innovation Center, 4 Currier Place, and are first-come, first-served by emailing me at [log in to unmask].

I hope you consider one of these great entrepreneurial and technology transfer resources.

Best,

Jamie
-----
James Coughlin
Director of Entrepreneurship
Dartmouth College
(e) [log in to unmask]
(t) @DartmouthDEN

To unsubscribe from the INVESTIGATORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INVESTIGATORS