THIS WEEK IN CABIN AND TRAIL

hiking! woodsmen's team! ice cream! swimming holes!

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: The Feed!

When: 7pm

Where: the Rock (16 Sargent Street)

Why: Kassie is cooking yummy dinner

Cost: $4 in cash or da$h

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

[log in to unmask] to sign up! "]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Fat Moose Dip Scoops Fore-U Part III: Swimming + Lodge + Ice Cream + You
When: 4 PM- 10 PM
Why: Summer is drawing to a close (NOOOOOO) and you want to make every second left count. Why not combine some of the most important parts of sophomore summer (or really any summer spent in New Hampshire) into one ridiculously awesome outing? We'll be driving to Breezy Point, location of the world's best (according to Rory Gawler '05, esteemed alumnus) swimming hole, going for a dip, proceeding on to lodge dinner, and then grabbing ice cream at Fat Bob's/Moose Scoops (either, or, both?!?!?!) as we glory in everything that screams summer.
Leaders: Daniel Jackson '17 and Kassie Amann '16
Cost: Free ride for DOC members, $2 for non-DOC. Make your own reservation for lodge dinner! Their number is (603) 646-6543. Bring cash/card for ice cream.
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: BiRLiNG!!
When: Saturday! 2-4pm!
Why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjUQTdtzRdc
Leaders: Dana Wieland
Cost: $0
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Killington!
When: Sunday from 9:30 to about 6
Why: Since we can't ski the mountain in the summer, let's hike it instead! Sweet 7.4 mile hike with beautiful views. Moderately strenuous. Come for the food, stay for the mountain.
Leaders: Dan Pomerantz '18 and Roman Huszar '17
Blitz: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number to sign up
Cost: $6 DOC, $12 nonners

_________

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html