From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Peter Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 11:37 AM
To: Policy Group
Subject: BorrowDirect Survey - Final Review

Policy Group,

I have updated the survey based on the suggests that I have received.  You can check it out here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/borrowdirect
Feel free to take the survey through; I will delete any data prior to posting it.

As we discussed last month, I will plan to put this up in the Production system on Monday, August 17.  It will be linked to the Simple Search, Advanced Search, and Logout pages.  It has also been suggested that I have the URL included in the email notifications that are sent out by the system.  Please let me know if you have any concerns about that.

Finally, when the survey goes live, libraries are welcome to post the link on their local pages if they wish.  I will manage these central entry points, but there is no prohibition against promoting the survey locally if you want.  I will be updating the group on our next conference call about how many responses we have had from each institution; so perhaps after seeing those numbers, it may point to whether local promotion is needed or not.

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thank you,
Peter

--
Peter Collins

Project Manager, Borrow Direct
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
University of Pennsylvania
3420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104

215-746-4156

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP