From: "Lamoureux, Catherine A" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Help! Evaluating learner engagement and motivation
Date: August 5, 2015 at 2:08:50 PM CDT
To: "'[log in to unmask]'" <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone have (or know of) surveys or other measurement tools that were used to evaluate student engagement and motivation? We are launching a Tech Enabled Classroom pilot in the Fall, and we are in the process of creating our evaluation tools: surveys, classroom observations, and focus groups. We would benefit from any resources or experiences you could share about measuring learner engagement or motivation -as a result of the use of technology or not!

Thanks so much,
Katie
Catherine Lamoureux
Ed Tech Coordinator