There are still reservations available for this year's Lodge Prom:
NATURAL DISASTERS AND WEDDING CRASHERS!!!!!!

With great excitement
We request your presence
at the union of
Molly McBride
And
Annie Laurie Mauhs-Pugh
On Monday August 17th 2015

(That's TOMORROW!!)

Join us at 6:30 pm for a classic Lodge dinner,
Followed by the wedding ceremony and
dancing into the wee hours of the morn.

Kindly RSVP to: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
(603) 764-5858

WARNING: Weather for the 17th is forecast to include thunder, hail, earthquakes, tornadoes, erupting volcanoes, tsunamis, heat waves, hurricanes, wildfires, monsoons, cicadas, meatballs, unwarranted bear attacks, gnashing of teeth, meteor showers, sandstorms, bowel movements, flash flooding, flying pits, spilled milk, Viking raids, lots and lots and lots of fog, rabid elephants, Claire's cooking, velociraptors, McKenney bunkhouse, various types of warfare, Doc Benton, mudslides, stampedes, hysteria, zombie apocalypses, giant spider apocalypses, Miley Cyrus' singing, the inner workings of the Destroilet™, beaver fever, Bieber fever, consumption, moose on the loose, avalanches, Rory Gawler, velociraptors riding velociraptors, lightening thrown by Zeus himself, consumption, at least one headless horseman, and sharks ruling land, sea, and air.

Dress to celebrate, or to survive.

Inline image 2   Inline image 3

See you there!
Molly Mc"Bride-to-Be"
Annie "The Most Honorable of Maidens" Fagan
Anna "The Jealous Ex" Miller
Claire "Of course I'm the flower girl I'm SO DAMN CUTE" Pendergrast
Silas "Hands of Magic" Mead
Milan "Big Daddy" Chuttani
Morgan "I wish I could be there but have been banned from all family functions for reasons we don't talk about" Wharton
Bo "Gramps" Marchman
your Lodge Crew 15X

--
In-Season