Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Yo DOC!

It's your lucky day 🍀 because we are now offering a new program to bring your professor to Lodge dinner (FREE FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PROF!). It's a perfect way to enjoy Moosilauke, get to know your professors better, and share this place.

This program is available night that we have space. When you call to make a reservation just let us know you are hoping to participate in this program and dinner is on us. We will also need an email confirmation from your professor to [log in to unmask] to solidify your reservation.

Transportation is up to you. To keep these dinners intimate, we will allow groups of up to 3 students with each professor

Do it before summer ends! Professors are cool people! 😎

Call (603)764-5858 with questions or to make a reservation (by noon the day of). Dinner is served at 6:30 pm. We accommodate all dietary restrictions but need to know those in advance, so please have that information ready when you call. Study break! 📚

Summer Lovin 🍉
Lodge Crew 15X

--
In-Season