From: Long V Nguyen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:17 AM
To: Texas State User <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Request for a course on builiding and managing a "Language Resource Center"

​Dear colleagues,

We are offered a fund by the Government for a group of our staff to take a course overseas in building and managing a "Language Resource Center". This should be about a week-long course. Preferred destinations could be a country, whose context is similar to Vietnam, where English is used as the first foreign language (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.).

If your university, or you may know which institution, can offer a course like this. I appreciate if you could recommend us.

Thank you.

Best,

Long

*******
Long V Nguyen, PhD
Vice Rector
University of Foreign Language Studies
The University of Danang
scv.udn.vn/nvlong<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__scv.udn.vn_nvlong&d=BQMFaQ&c=OrYO-caJHQE1g_AJU3az1awi55It-bjDIQrtRiZ6WBk&r=wA5eI0wLvKuOeZA1RYtnxw&m=ZbiGQfTD9XFrZzuh9L7-K3751VXrvm8ZGw17aSIi4i0&s=ZhwKeMGvW-mNC2KWF1qBPsKu2bDTdtxL0Cm3LsFZUuc&e=>

=======
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University of Foreign Language Studies, The University of Danang. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. University of Foreign Language Studies, The University of Danang accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.