Passing the following message along.  I just learned that our attempt to add our local Dartmouth BorrowDirect list  to the Systems List failed.   We can look into why separately.

Cecilia, Joe, Mark,  Dave S. and I initially reviewed the following document and made some comments.  We’ll need to decide who from Dartmouth will want to and should be on the upcoming conference call.

Jennifer

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Collins
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 3:40 PM
To: Systems Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BorrowDirect Shared Index Discussion

Systems Group,

A number of you have been involved already in various parts of this discussion about our libraries pooling library data.  The next we have started working on is a request for information (RFI) that would help us scope out such a project and gather feedback internally and externally on how it might be accomplished.  To that end, a draft document has been posted for comment on Google.  We ask that you take a look and in the coming weeks, we would like to schedule a conference call for discussion.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JnU8bVP59v3FI_3EAT6k1-OjBhSocd2sGyUovwWECL0/edit

If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,
Peter

--
Peter Collins

Project Manager, Borrow Direct
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
University of Pennsylvania
3420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104

215-746-4156

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP