Here is information about a guest speaker at the Ethics Institute presenting on Monday July 13th:

The Ethics Institute will have the pleasure of hosting an informal lunch event on July 13th, 12:30 – 1:30, at their offices in Haldeman.

Our guest is a visitor from Vanderbilt University, Cecilia Tichi, Dept. of English. Her book, Civic Passions, (see attached article) will be available to anyone who joins the lunch discussion.
The book explores the lives of people who have made a significant difference in American life. I hope that you will join us – if so, please RSVP by Friday afternoon to [log in to unmask]

Sincerely, Aine

Aine Donovan
Director, Ethics Institute
Faculty, Tuck School of Business
Geisel School of Medicine
Dartmouth College
27 North Main Street
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755
Office: 603-646-1299
Cell: 603-359-1390

Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (DCAL)
102 Baker-Berry Library
Hanover, NH  03755
p. 603-646-2655    f. 603-646-6906
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.dartmouth.edu/~dcal

To unsubscribe from the DCAL-GROUP-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DCAL-GROUP-LIST