To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you would like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: The FEED!

When: Wednesday at 7pm

Where: The Rock, 16 Sargent Street (directions

Why: Yummy homemade dinner

Cost: $4 DA$H or cash unless you clean

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mt. Cube Hike & Norwich Farmer's Market

When: Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Why: Hike Mt. Cube this Saturday after starting off the day with an optional hearty breakfast at the farmer's market in Norwich. It's only 4 miles, so we can take our time and enjoy the whole thing.

Leaders: Molly Ryan '17 & Oliver Darwish '18

Cost: $6 DOC, $12 non-DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number and dietary restrictions to sign up!

​What: Nunnemacher Overnight + "The Twenty"

When: 5:30 Saturday – 6:30 Sunday

Why: Didn't get into the Fifty? Still want to hike a roundish number of miles on the Appalachian Trail? Want to spend an evening relaxing with friends in a cabin, with delicious dinner and breakfast? If so, this is the trip for you. We will stay at Nunnemacher Cabin on Saturday night and hike 17.6 miles back to campus on Sunday!

Leaders: Eliza Rockefeller '17 & Matthew West '17

Cost: $8 DOC, $10 non-DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number and dietary restrictions to sign up!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: TRAILWORK?! TRAILWORK!!! (on Smarts)

When: Sunday, 9–whenever (to beat the heat)

Why: because all the thruhikers thank you and it gives you warm fuzzies

Leaders: Nick Thyr (and YOU)

Cost: FREE

Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your dietary restrictions to sign up!

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html