sophomore summer is a great time for ADVENTURES! come adventure in the beautiful out of doors with CnT 😊

To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: The FEED!

When: 7pm at The Rock (directions)

Why: delicious homemade dinner! company!

Cook: Jalen Benson '17

Cost: $4, unless you clean, then it is free!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: ~*~Gile Sunsike~*~
When: 6:45pm-9:00pm ish
Why: easy hike + sunset + fire tower + snacks + friends = a real fun time
Leaders: Savannah Maher '17 and Eliza Rockefeller '17
Cost: $2 DOC members/$3 non members\
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number to sign up!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Trailwork on Smarts!

When: Saturday morning! (9:00am to whenever we feel like being done)

Why: Because it's important. Smarts right now is half mire, half open lake, and we need to build water bars so we can help those nice thru-hikers (and us).

Leaders: Dana Wieland '17, Nick Thyr '17

Cost: $0

Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number to sign up!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Tripyramids Hike

When: Sunday 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM

​Why: This somewhat strenuous 11 mile hike will summit three 4,000 footers. The trail up is both rugged and scenic. Come hang out with cool people who like hiking!

Leaders: Matthew West '17 & Dan Pomerantz '18

Cost: $8 DOC, $15 non-DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your DA$H number to sign up!

^ this could be you this weekend!!!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html