Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MACSCRPT Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

I occasionally attend the local Cocoaheads meetings at Dartmouth, within spitting distance of the actual MacScipting server. Some of the members still pay attention to AppleScript. Our members range from age 12 to age 92, so there is a range of interests.
--

Bill Cheeseman - [log in to unmask]