Feeling like your vocal chords have been long underused? In need of a delicious meal? Looking for a rustic mountain experience? Longing for a chance to reunite with friends?
      If you answered yes to any of these prompts, or if not, then we at the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge cordially invite YOU to a karaoke night THIS Monday, July 6th. Our lovely lodge crew will serve dinner at 6:30 pm (not 6 as the previous email indicated). As soon as our sumptuous meal has been supped, the dining room will transform into a dance floor and the big speakers will bust out!! Get excited to sing and dance along to your favorite boppin' beats. So come join us for a night of fun at the Lodge on July 6th and don't forget your boogie shoes!!

Dinner is $8 for Dartmouth students, $16 for adults. Karaoke is free! Please call us (603)764-5858 to make a reservation by noon the day of.

See you there, bring your friends!

Lodgelove,
Summer Crew

--