Feeling like your vocal chords have been long underused? In need of a
delicious meal? Looking for a rustic mountain experience? Longing for a
chance to reunite with friends?
      If you answered yes to any of these prompts, or if not, then we at
the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge cordially invite YOU to a karaoke night THIS
Monday, July 6th. Our lovely lodge crew will serve dinner at 6. As soon as
our sumptuous meal has been supped, the dining room will transform into a
dance floor and the big speakers will bust out!! Get excited to sing and
dance along to your favorite boppin' beats. So come join us for a night of
fun at the Lodge on July 6th and don't forget your boogie shoes!!
MRL
--
In-Season*May - October **(603) 764-5858**Physical Address:  *Ravine Lodge
Rd., Warren, NH 03279*Mailing Address:  *PO Box 65, Warren, NH 03279