Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU Hi,

I just checked and there’s apparently a setting on the listserv that prevented non-text attachments from coming through. After seeing Jennifer’s second email (and still not seeing the slides!) I went and looked at the settings for the list. I’ve changed the setting so that attachments should be able to go through now.

Sorry for the confusion!
Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager
Dartmouth College