Error during command authentication.

Dear colleagues,

Please don’t click on the link in an email that came through the list a little earlier today. I’m not sure how it got through Dartmouth’s spam-catching software, but it seems to be a problem. (Thanks to Ralph Hancock for catching this, although I did have to put his post into Google translate to figure out what he said, which is why I’m posting separately). I’ve set the powers that be onto sorting out how it came through.

In the mean time, back to your regularly scheduled lives.

Best regards,
Julie

--
Julie Hruby
Assistant Professor of Classics

To unsubscribe from the ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ANCIENT-FOOD-TECH