From: Dan Nickolai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: #10385 OS X Character prediction and placement tests
Date: June 10, 2015 at 10:21:36 AM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Adan,

I don't know if you are able to edit the HTML in form, but in the
event you are, the following autocomplete tag is required:

<input type="text" id="test_answer" name="test_answer" autocomplete="off">

We had this problem when developing the SLUPE, but this small change
took care of it.

Cheers,

Dan Nickolai, Ph.D.
Director of the Language Resource Center
Assistant Professor of French
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Saint Louis University
(314) 977-3644
http://www.slu.edu/x49831.xml
http://phrants.net/pt/pt.html