There are still some spots open for this beginner's canoe clinic tomorrow afternoon (Tues.).  The weather is supposed to improve by then, and it's not a problem if it rains a little.

Dear DOC:

Don't let the spring term end without knowing how to paddle and steer a canoe!   Don't be one of the those people who zig-zags down to to Gilman Island, switching sides with your paddle every few stokes, and then struggles to get back to Ledyard.  Join me, Rory Gawler and Brian Kunz for a free beginner's clinic on Tuesday afternoon, June 2.   We'll meet at Ledyard, get our gear, do some basic instruction, and then go for a paddle.   Wear shoes or sandals that are happy getting wet and bring a water bottle, sun protection and a snack.  Space is limited, so email me, call, or stop by the office to reserve a space.

What:  Beginner Canoe Clinic
Where:  Ledyard Canoe Club
When:  Tuesday, June 2, 2:00 until 4 or 5.
RSVP by contacting Dan Nelson

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel M. Nelson, Director