I went back to the boat launch area in North Thetford (at sharp turn on rt5).
Bobolinks are still very active in the meadow along the train tracks, saw 5 displaying and singing today. Many wetlands species seem to be courting and prepping for nesting here: Eastern Kingbird, Willow and Alder Flycatchers, Orioles, Warbling Vireos, and more.
I did find something new between rails/river and rt 5 a little way down from the launch. There is a colony of Bank Swallows in a sand cliff next to a corn field. There were more than 50 flying around and calling(colony probably includes many more).

Happy Memorial Day and happy birding!

-Charlie Harcourt

Sent from my iPhone