Practice today - STRENGTH AT 6 - team din after!

    no organized run today but if anyone is down, group me out!

 **our last practice is SPIN ON MONDAY!! followed by formal!

     if you're working out over reading period/finals and want buddies, blitz out or text the group me! also that goes for meals, hang outs too! i want to  see all of you before we graduate :(  yay for team study parties

FILL THIS OUT FOR FORMAL NEXT MONDAY

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IVn2pMowtqHQ9PUC6ZHaqnHr-mvEsAZ5zNVUAn6khWQ/viewform?usp=send_form

TANKS are coming soon (this weekend!!)

    if you haven't paid yet, VENMO ME or bring cash or check to practice!

    reminder- you won't be able to receive your shirt until you've paid

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON