From: IALLT Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Important Message - Action Required
Date: May 22, 2015 at 7:02:12 AM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear IALLT members,

Due to unforeseen technical problems associated with the migration to the new IALLT website, we had to reset the voting instrument. If you have already voted, then we ask you to cast your vote again.

The election will be open until May 31. We encourage you to get to know the candidates by accessing their platform statements via theIALLT Elections page or by clicking onto their names above. In addition, we would like to invite you to view the IALLT Elections Webinarrecording prior to casting your vote for the open board positions.

When you are ready to vote, please follow this link to the new IALLT website. You will be able to access the ballot from the members only area. The election results will be announced in early June.

Sincerely,

The IALLT Elections Committee
Ute S. Lahaie, IALLT Past-President / Chair
Betty Rose Facer
Adan Gallardo

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo

IALLT Social Media Coordinator