From: Brandt T. Slayton
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 9:40 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: King Pine Sign Up-- Please let us know if you've signed up

Hey team,

For those who raced Sunday, awesome job!!

For those who didn't, here is another amazing opportunity.

For those who just wanna play pong(myself included), we'll play tomorrow!!!! :) (7-9 Sigma Delt)

Down to business.

The King Pine Tri is May 30th!!!

For this race people are going to sign up individually.

This means you sign yourself up if you want to race.

http://www.kingpinetri.com/register.html

Click the above link and choose the event you would like to race

and register. There are so many awesome events, including sprint and Olympic triathlons, aquabikes,

duathlons, and relays.

Pricing is online, but it will be ~ $95

IMPORTANT-- Spots are running out, so sign up soon if you plan to go. ONLY 99 left when I sent this.

Once you have signed up, please let us know by filling out this survey!

http://goo.gl/forms/AbW0TujBEF

We will not be subsidizing this race as we did for our first one.

As always, contact us with any questions, concerns or comments about

financing for the race, and we will be happy to help.

Cheerio,

--Brandt