From: Nicolina S. Mascia
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:22 PM
To: Triathlon
Subject: TANK TOPS & SUMMER RACING!

Hi team!

FIRST OF ALL, I'M SO PROUD AND IMPRESSED BY ALL OUR RACE FINISHERS THIS WEEKEND! Y'all are incredible!

Summer is almost here (thank god), so it's time to talk TANKS (SEE ATTACHED IMAGE) cost would be anywhere between $15-21 depending on how many people order.

Please fill out the order form so we can place the order and have them before the end of the term! Deadline to fill this out will be in a few days so do so soon!  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KElOJgVJVzaP7Zp7UMiqhO5UvqMTMpkprI4MAdfhcOE/edit?usp=sharing?

While on the topic of summer, is anyone interested in summer racing in the Mass/NH area? If you're a 17 (or anyone else) on campus, off campus around the area, or an old fart 15 in New England, and you want to race - fill out this google doc! A perfect way to stay in shape!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rh0EQ3II1WMSGqo1kumo5KtLB3X35qoWp3X3zPlWRwk/edit#gid=0

As always, blitz/text me if you have any questions!

See y'all at pong maņana ;)