From: Marc Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IALLT at CALICO booth
Date: May 11, 2015 at 2:07:53 PM EDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Cobb-Zygadlo, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]>

This is for all IALLT members who are planning on attending the CALICO conference in Boulder Colorado later this month.

IALLT will have a booth in the exhibit hall and I am looking for volunteers to represent IALLT. In addition there will be an IALLT meeting on Friday May 29th i Wolf Law room 421 at noon.

If you are interested in volunteering to help at the booth, please sign up on the Google Sheet at this URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tt7Qwf8sYqDcHmUZeMUmYw28GhDlEySOLt-6OK7yJek/edit?usp=sharing.

I look forward to seeing you at CALICO.

Sincerely,
Marc Siskin
IALLT/CALICO representative

Marc Siskin
Manager, Modern Language Resource Center
Carnegie Mellon University