Hey Everybody,

Few things to keep in mind:

Movie Night!!!!!!
6:30pm East Wheelock - Brace Commons
MOVIE TBD WHEN WE GET THERE

Social Dues - $10 in cash to Ned (or Zach)
This is actually rather important guys. Most of the stuff we want to do for events such as pizza parties, tails, and pong tournaments requires ca$h. We also have a lot more people on the team than we’d originally anticipated. If people are concerned about embezzlement for whatever reason, we are happy to be fully transparent with how those funds are going to be used. Currently, for a pong tournament, tails, and a pizza party. The treasurer will keep track of expenditures on an excel sheet for yah.

Stay alert, updates forthcoming. Tournament will be the Sunday Night, May 10th. More details forthcoming as we get closer.

TL;DR:
Movie tomorrow @ EW @ 630pm
PAY YOUR SOCIAL DUES ~ $10 in CASH to Ned
Pong tournamen - May 10th

Peace out homies
- SOCIALS

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON