From: Deanne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IALLT 2015 Survey
Date: April 30, 2015 at 2:40:55 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

One of the services IALLT offers is to provide accurate information about the state of language technology for those who make decisions that affect policies, positions, and programs. In order to obtain accurate information, IALLT relies on surveys. This year, our survey team has developed a survey aimed specifically at language center directors.

If you are the "person in charge" of a language center or lab, please take a few minutes to fill out this survey. The information we gather is often used to help new hires determine salaries, inform administrators creating job descriptions, assist those planning lab renovations, and let other directors know what trends and directions are occurring in the field.

If you are not the director of the language center or lab at your institution, please forward this message to the person in charge, especially if the director is not a current IALLT member. Thank you for the time and effort you will give to make this survey accurate.

Note: The survey was created using the commercial Qualtrics survey tool first developed at Brigham Young University. Although you will see the BYU logo, the information you provide is accessible only to the IALLT survey team. We thank BYU for providing this service free of charge.

Please follow this link to complete the survey:
https://byu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efEjEDLmeJd7Op7