To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.

If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: The Feed!!!
When: Wednesday 7 o'clock at the Rock (16 Sargent Street)
Why: Because it's gorgeous out and therefore it's time to start grilling and chilling! Will be making burgers (of the venison and black bean varieties), sweet potato fries, and corn on the cob if I can find it! Come eat dinner and hang out on the Rock porch!
Chef: David Polashenski
Cost: $4 unless you help clean up

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: Hike to Mt. Cube
When: 1-7, (going to Whippidip)
Why: Because along the way, Schneider will be singing classics from Rebecca Black & friends, including his own single “My Name Rhymes with Madame”. Moderate hike, 6.6 miles, amaze views, fun snacks, c00l company
Leaders: Josie Yalovitser and Adam Schneider
Cost: $6 DOC, $10 NON
blitz: [log in to unmask]

Ritchie Smith Stargazing Heeler Overnight!
When: Friday night 6 PM, back to campus on Saturday morning
Why: take your chance to stay in a cabin for a night in the wilderness! It is so nice outside! Lie on the grass, watch stars and chill out before the Green Key! We are back on Saturday morning so it will just be a night out!
Leaders: Spencer Chu and Rongfei Lu
Cost: $1 DOC and $3 for Non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] Include your DA$H, dietary restrictions, and whether or not you need a sleeping bag

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mt. Carrigain!
When: Leaving at 8am from Robo, back around 6pm
Why: Because Carrigain is supposed to have great views and a fire tower that's actually climbable. A moderate hike of about 10 miles.
Leaders: Greg Partridge & Daniel Jackson
Cost: $6 DOC Members, $10
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: CONTRA DANCING!!!
When: 7:30-11:30pm
Why: Because contra dancing is so much fun and very beginner friendly! Also, adorable old people. Need I say more?
Leader: Emma
Cost: Bring $5 (everybody)
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Liberty and Flume Charity Hike
When: 9am-7pm
Why: Learn about and support Kate's charity climb of Grand Teton, through which she will be raising money for Big City Mountaineers, an organization dedicated to getting at-risk youth into the outdoors. You'll get to do what you love AND help those in need experience the magic of the outdoors at the same time! Liberty and Flume are both awesome 4000 footers along Franconia ridge. It's about 10 miles round trip, fairly strenuous, and has incredible views.
Leaders: Kate Dumanian and Caroline Resor
Cost: $6 for DOC members, $12 for non members
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html