RAPPORT Grants

Join us for a lunch time session on both basic and advanced topics in using the grants module of RAPPORT.  As you know, Dartmouth went live in "full" grants functionality in March.  We greatly appreciate your feedback and dedication in using the new functions for proposals and awards.

Join us for lunch and review new functions and processes.  We will discuss changes and "fixes" in the works.  Bring your questions.

May 20, 2015
12-1:30
Occum Commons
Goldstein Dorm, Dartmouth Campus

Please rsvp to [log in to unmask]   Please feel free to email topics or questions in advance.

Thank you,
Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College

Our mailing address is:

Office of Sponsored Projects Dartmouth College
11 Rope Ferry Road
Hanover, NH 03755

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2015 Office of Sponsored Projects Dartmouth College All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

To unsubscribe from the INVESTIGATORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INVESTIGATORS