Well done everyone!

To follow on Lorin's note: Boston Lot/Landmark trails are now also open.  We have keep around 5 trails closed to allow them to really get dry before we start using them.  They are well marked with closed signs.

One more plea please try to use the Strava App while riding, hiking, running or really anytime you are on the networks around the UV.  It really helps us with monitoring the trail usage and well Strava is just cool and local as well.

Cheers,
Brian
Former Pres. UVMBA