---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Hooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11 May 2015 at 13:04

Dear Moosilauke Accomplices -

We have now had 3 terrific weekends of work on the '65, thanks to all who have helped so generously.

Things are coming along just fine - but there's still a lot to do!

It's evident we can use help for all of the next three weekends.

• This coming weekend will be a lot of paneling, possibly some bunk framing - plus we could use an ambitious exterior staining and cabinetry oiling crew (we pre-built a pile of cabinets, and I will deliver them Thursday, along with our tent...)

• Weekend of May 23 will be bunk framing, and any remaining trim, and any staining not yet done.

• Weekend of May 30 will be oiling everything inside

• Weekend of June 6-7 will be the final push including completing the woodshed.

We can use help midweek as well - actually that's particularly useful at this point.  We've got Andrew plus a pretty steady crew of 4; a few more hands there will be welcome.  Same deal of 24 hours of Lodge services per day worked.

Please be in touch, and I'll plug you in.

Thanks David

     David Hooke, Partner
     Phone : (802) 685-7974
     Fax : (802) 685-3807