Doods I found three on me today. And five on my friend. This shit is reaaaaal. Ticks are out and about

On May 20, 2015, at 6:22 PM, Lorin S. Paley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey y'all!

Wanted to make sure everyone knows deer ticks don't just carry Lyme.  They can also carry anaplasmosis, a nasty bacteria with similar early symptoms.

With the ticks out in force it's super important to do tick checks, but also get checked out if you're feeling any of these symptoms:
  • fever
  • muscle aches
  • exhaustion
  • chills

Ask for a lyme test and an anaplasmosis test.

Even lymes doesn't always leave a bull's mark.  Someone in my family just got diagnosed with anaplasmosis; she's had lyme's twice and I've had it once.  If you live up here it's kinda a probability game.

be safe!

-Annie Laurie

*************************************************************************************** If you want to get off of chubbers, DO NOT reply all - blitz [log in to unmask] for further instructions.