A huge shout out and thanks to everyone who came and helped leaf blow the trails yesterday. We were able to get ALL of them clear!!!!!​ It looks as though things are dry enough to open at oak hill, so look for an email from preston about trips signups for this weekend / week.

Things you need to note PLEASE!!

1. Walk around mud. Use your judgement. If a part of a trail is super muddy, get OFF your bikes and walk a wide berth. Try to be nice to the trails

2. The skills area / sidewinder / bermuda needs a bit to dry and needs to be tamped before it should be ridden too much. Use your judgement.

3. If you have a chainsaw, ride a trail top to bottom and it is clear or you clear it, email to the whole listserve, so we can get all the trails clear. I will tally the clear trails.

Happy Friday all!!!!

Lorin