15's and others this looks sweet. Check it out.

________________________________
From: Linden Mallory <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:58 PM
To: J. Cedar M. Farwell
Subject: Dartmouth DOCers <> Via

Hey Cedar,

My name is Linden Mallory (D'07) and my little sister Eliana Mallory ('18) passed on your contact information. I was a nordic skier at Dartmouth and DMC President for a bit and then and went on to spend over 10 years working as a mountain guide<http://rmiguides.com/about/guides/linden-mallory> before ending up in NYC working for a startup called Via. Via has arguably the leading technology in on demand ride sharing / car pooling and has received a great deal of attention recently and is growing very quickly.

We are a pretty diverse and small team that is looking to hire a few young college grads who are sharp, excited, want to be part of a dynamic new space that has a tangible social and environmental impact. I'm reaching out to you because I think Dartmouth grads fit this bill perfectly (admittedly, I'm a bit biased...!), particularly grads who want to pursue a career that mixes a bit of business, technology, entrepreneurship, social good, and all around excitement. Eliana suggested that you would be a good person to reach out to see if you happen to know of any seniors that are exploring the "next step" options and potentially pass this information along to them (or to any DOC lists that might per pertinent. I'd be more than happy to speak with any Seniors that are potentially interested, tell them about the role, about Via, and explain how diverse backgrounds and interests are a plus around here (I'm a good example of that fact).

Below is a description of Via and attached is the job description.

Thank you in advance (and apologies for the unsolicited email), I hope it proves beneficial to someone in Hanover!

Best,

Linden

About Via
Via (www.ridewithvia.com<http://www.ridewithvia.com/>) is changing the way people get around cities.  Using Via's app, a luxury ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via's revolutionary technology allows passengers to seamlessly share a chauffeured ride with others - it's on-demand transportation on a mass scale that's friendly to our planet.  Via is currently live in New York City and is growing rapidly, with plans to expand to additional cities later this year.

Via is currently looking for smart, analytical people with a willingness to get their hands dirty to join our operations team and help with both execution and expansion. If you or anyone you know is talented, hard-working, and interested, please reach out to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.