The deadline for Schlitz Fund application is TONIGHT! If you are planning on adventures-- don't miss this opportunity!

And if you have any questions or have difficulty sending out the application, please blitz us! We will try to get back to you as fast as we can tonight. We will send out the confirmation once we have received the application.

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html

From: Dartmouth Outing Club
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; The Winter Sports division of the Dartmouth Outing Club ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Go Get Money For Your Adventure!

Want outdoor adventures? Too Expensive?

The DOC will give you money to make it happen!

Every term, The DOC's Schlitz Fund gives Dartmouth students money to pursue outdoor sports on expeditions around the world

If you're interested in applying, please read the attached guidelines and submit your application (also attached) to this account by
Saturday, May 2nd at 11:59 PM.

The application meeting will be held on
Monday, May 4th at 7 PM in Robinson Hall.

Past trips have included:
    Backpacking in Peru

    Biking in Nova Scotia

    Mountaineering on El Capitan

    Trekking in Nepal

    ...and many more!

Blitz The DOC with any questions!

YITOOD (Yours in the out-of-doors),

The DOC

P.S. For additional sources of funding, look out for these upcoming funding opportunities:
Cabin and Trail Adventure Fund - blitz [log in to unmask]
Dartmouth Mountaineering Club Expedition Fund - blitz [log in to unmask]
Ledyard Canoe Club Davis Kirby Adventure Fund - [log in to unmask]

- OR -

check out this website for more information:
P.S. If you are applying for adventures abroad, make sure you attach safety information about your destination country from the State Department website or other reliable sources for risk management.
​​Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html