From: Marc Siskin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: CALICO/IALLT Booth volunteers
Date: April 29, 2015 at 1:39:19 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

IALLT will have a booth at this year’s CALICO Conference in Boulder Colorado.  The booth will be open May 28th and May 29th between 8am and 3pm.  If you are going to attend CALICO, please sign up to cover the booth and talk with other IALLT members and people who are interested in IALLT.

We will be promoting the FLEAT VI conference in Boston in August as well as IALLT’s many publications.

You can volunteer by filling out the time slots you are interested in on this Google Spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tt7Qwf8sYqDcHmUZeMUmYw28GhDlEySOLt-6OK7yJek/edit?usp=sharing. Please be sure to include your e-mail so I can contact you.

See you in Boulder,
Marc Siskin
CALICO/IALLT Affilate representative

Marc Siskin
Manager, Modern Language Resource Center
Carnegie Mellon University