Hey guys!

Thanks to everyone who signed up/volunteered to help at our table today for the activities fair! This is such a great way for us to attract some awesome 19s that are going to want to join our SICK team next year.

So far, we have Katie and Sara working the table at the start (3:15ish-after people can get there from 2As). Don't forget the flyers and sign, which Emma volunteered to make!

After 2As, please show up to help if you have time! So far, Emma, Brandt, Matt, and I have said we will be there--but anyone who can swing by for any amount of time, please come! It'll be a fun time.

Remember to wear your Tri gear!!

See everyone there!! And, at the run led by Katie at 5 and then strength from 6-7!

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON