Hello Upper Valley birders,
I am looking to borrow some binoculars and bird guides for an "intro to
birding" after school program at Weathersfield School in Ascutney, VT.
There are about 20 kids in the program, and it would be great to have at
least 10 pairs of binoculars.
I'm definitely not looking to borrow anyone's Swarovskis, but if you have a
workable pair lying around that you wouldn't mind loaning, please let me
know, or just drop them by the VCE office at 20 Palmer Court in Norwich.

If you do drop them off, PLEASE attach a label with your name and phone
number or address so that I can return them!

The date of the program is Thursday, May 7th.

Thank you,

--
Susan Hindinger
Associate Director