From: "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Language lab director job description
Date: April 16, 2015 at 6:40:19 PM CDT

​Dear All,

I have been asked to write/update a job description for the position I have been holding for almost 25 years!

I would like to compare what I do with my colleagues in other institutions with  a similar position. If you have a job description that you are willing to share, I would like to take a look at it.

Thanks a million.

Rachida

Rachida Salama Primov
Senior Lecturer in French
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Modern Languages Laboratory and Media Center, Director
Virtual Immersion Program Coordinator
University of Miami
Phone: 305-284-8592
Fax: 305-284-2225