Blitz Kevin Gillespie if you are interested!

From: "Kevin L. Gillespie Jr."
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 3:31 PM
To: Film Studies
Cc: Cheryl
Subject: Dimensions Performing Arts Showcase

Hi DALI,

On the behalf of the Admissions Office, I'd like to invite students from your department to perform/present some of their work in the Dimensions 2015 Performing Arts Showcase. Year after year the showcase has been a major highlight for admitted students (especially those choosing between Dartmouth and other colleges) and it allows perspective students to gage their interest in joining any of the groups/departments that perform.

The details are below and I'd be happy to answer any additional question you may have. I hope you all will join us!

KevinGillespie '15

Admissions Intern

Date and time: 4/23 8-9:30 pm

Where: Spaulding Auditorium (Hopkins Center)

Dress/Tech  Rehearsal: 4/21 6 pm-11 pm ​ (in Spaulding)​​

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES