From: "Judi M. Franz" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Lecture Capture and Video Management
Date: March 31, 2015 at 12:57:44 PM CDT

Hi All,

This message is slightly off-topic, since I have moved to a new position on our campus with Classroom Technology Support, but I’m hoping my old friends can help me a bit.

I have been researching solutions for lecture capture and/or video management. I would very much appreciate it if you could put me in touch with the person on your campus who manages your installation of any of these products: MediaCORE, Kaltura, Panopto, Tegrity, YuJa, Echo360, ShareStream, Ensemble Video.

Thank you!

Judi
—
Judi Franz  <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
949-824-9549
Planning and Outreach
OIT Classroom Technology Support
AIRB, Suite 3070
[cid:A79BCEEF-437D-4AEF-B5B5-4CE558597D50]