Hi everybody,

Shameless abuse of listservs, but here's a cool idea for anyone thinking about housing for the fall and not excited about dealing with room draw: apply to live at the Sustainable Living Center!

Apply to live at the Sustainable Living Center! We have 19 single rooms, an awesome fully stocked kitchen and a cool meal plan that lets us explore sustainability by shopping at the coop. Current freshmen, sophomores and juniors are welcome to apply; no background in environmental studies or sustainability needed! The application is on Banner Student through the Star Housing portal.

Deadline for fall is Wednesday April 8.

Sophomores: deadline for summer is May 1! The SLC is a great sophomore summer option too!

Want to see what goes on at the SLC? Check out our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthSLC

Dartmouth Sustainable Living Center | Facebook
The Sustainable Living Center (SLC) is a residential Hall at Dartmouth College open to students...

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC