To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.

If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

​What: The Feed

When: 7 pm

Why: Come socialize with Cabin and Trail at the Rock, our unofficial off campus house. Eat great food and spend time with even greater people.

Where: The Rock, 16 Sargent St.

Cost: $4 - what a steal!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Heeler Overnight in Armington Cabin
When: Saturday 1pm--Sunday 9:30am
Why: Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and stay. I haven't seen you in awhile, there'll be lots of smiles and card games to plaaaay! We'll eat lots of awesome food, hike up Mt. Piermont (4 miles of fun *potentially* snowy hiking), all for the low, low price of $1! And don't worry Armington has several stoves so we definitely won't be FROZEN.
Leaders: Kassie Amann and Shannon Cleary
Cost: $1 for everyone!
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: Smarts Hike!
When: Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
Why: You need to make some smart life choices this weekend!
Leaders: Shane Weisberg and Rongfei Lu
Cost: $6 for DOC members and $9 for non- DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your dash number and shoe size :)

WHAT: Chocorua + Great Bear Overnight
WHEN: Saturday@8:15AM-Sunday@10:30AM
WHY: moderately difficult hike with max. gratification bc. mind blowing view from a smexy bald summit, chocolate, hot chocolate, more chocolate and a warm stove.
LEADERS: Eliza Rockefeller and Eleni Mora
COST: $5 DOC $8 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with shoe size, food restrictions & DASH#

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: MT. KEARSARGE HIKE
When: 9 AM to 5 PM
Why: Hike Mt. Kearsarge for stunning views of Boston from a bald summit! It's six miles round trip and there will be yummy snacks and lunch provided :)
Leaders: Ursula Jongebloed and Jalen Benson
Cost: $5 for DOC, $9 for non-DOC
Blitz: Ursula Jongebloed at [log in to unmask]

What: My Ascutney!
When: 9am-5pm
Why: because it will finally be warm and springtime! And it's an easy way to get outside- short easy fun hike but still excercise!
Leaders: brad Geismar and ellyn golden
Cost: $5 doc $10 non doc
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

What: Mt. Cube Hike --> Women in the Wilderness crosslisted with Cabin and Trail. 6.5 miles of empowering women. A day of positive vibes.
When: 10:00am - 5:00pm Sunday, April 12
Why: This is the first-ever Women in the Wilderness hike with two Carol(y)n(e) leaders. Also, we have some super special guests from the Admissions office and Geisel joining us! And we're getting ice cream on the way home. AMAZE.
Leaders: Caroline Resor and Carolyn McShea
Cost: $6 for DOC members; $12 for non-DOC members
Blitz: Carolyn.J,[log in to unmask] for more info/to sign up!
Please include your DASH number, shoe size, and any dietary restrictions when you sign up.

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html