Hello, Everyone

Happy Spring.

While we are making good progress on the feed from RAPPORT into the conflict of interest system, we are not quite there.  Therefore, we have turned off the automatic notification in the Funding Proposal to avoid annoying researchers with notices that request actions that cannot be completed.    In addition, we are asking OSP staff to refrain from requesting any project specific COI requests for new submissions during the hiatus.

We are confident that the feed will be working in the next 2 weeks.   We apologize for the disruption.   We will develop a mitigation strategy once the feed is working to address the projects submitted during the COI “hiatus.”  You will be advised if you need to take any action.

In the mean-time, PHS Investigators should complete or update annual disclosures and complete COI training as needed.  Please note that the annual disclosure process continues to function in the COI system.

Thank you for your patience.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ROUNDTABLE,SIGNOFF);